Timanfaya National Park
The Volcano Park at Timanfaya is Lanzarote’s most popular attraction. See the extensive lava fields formed by the 17th and 18th century eruptions.
Jameos del Agua
Jameos Del Agua is part of a volcanic cave system. The Lanzarote-born artist César Manrique has helped to create an auditorium, swimming pool, gardens and restaurants in the natural rock formations.
The Green Caves – Cuevas de los Verdes
One of the longest volcanic tunnels in the world. A large cave that has been lit up for visitors.
There are many excursions, days out, sporting activities, gourmet experiences and more for you to enjoy during your holiday in Lanzarote.
These can be booked from tourist shops in the paved area of Playa Blanca village centre or from kiosks at the Playa Blanca harbour where the ferry comes in from Fuerteventura.
You are also able to book on line by phone
Listed below is just a small selection of tours:
- Island tours – choose from a South tour, North tour or Grand tour and enjoy a lot of the popular sights of Lanzarote from the convenience of an organised coach tour
- Cesar Manrique tour – discover the work of Lanzarote’s most famous artist, who was also credited with playing his part in saving the island from mass tourism and high rise hotels!
- Volcano Express tour – Timanfaya National Park and the volcanic coast
- Caves tour – Jameos del Agua nd Cueva de los Verdes
- Fuerteventura tour – ferry plus coach tour