There are many different boat trips that can be booked from either Playa Blanca harbour the Marina Rubicon or on line/phone. Below are a selection of operators (there are others that we are sure are equally as good)
- Regular ferries to Fuerteventura
- Trip to La Graciosa (a small island off the coast of Lanzarote which is a natural park and marine reserve and offers quiet and beautiful beaches)
- Glass bottom boat trip
- Submarine safari
- Chill out, barbecue and sunset cruises
- Sport fishing
- Rent your own self drive RIB or speed boat
- Charter your own captained yacht or catamaran
Lanzarote has close to 5000 acres of active vineyards, which is a pretty good effort for such a small island!
The vineyards are concentrated in the central area of La Geria, and some offer guided tours or even a wine museum.
- Some of the coach tours include a trip to one or two of the bodegas with wine tasting
- Tourist Ticket used to offer a offer a full day wine tasting excursion (not sure if they still do,)
- Arrange your own visit direct with the Bodega or Bodegas!(booking in advance is essential). P lease take care not to drink and drive so have a dedicated driver or even consider hiring a taxi and having your own driver for the day.
Many of the local restaurants stock a range of local wines and they do like you to sample the local produce, so even if you are not planning a trip to a Bodega you can still sample the local wines with your taps or an evening meal.
A selection of some of the wineries with websites that offer tours.....................
- Bodegas El Grifo - www.elgrifo.com
- Bodegas La Geria - www.lageria.com
- Bodegas vega de Yuco - www.vegadeyuco.es